Personal Injury

Are you Injured? What can Gary M. Horwitz do for you?

The Law Offices of Gary M. Horwitz, Esq. provide prompt case assessment, investigation services and contingent fees such that the firm does not get paid unless the client collects on a monetary settlement or court judgment in their favor. We can assess the length of time before the client achieves a settlement or money is recovered.

What type of claim can I file and what might I recover?

If you or someone you know has suffered an injury due to a motor vehicle accident, dangerous product, animal, or through the negligence of a third party, you may have the right to assert a claim for wrongful death or personal injury to recover monetary damages. These cases frequently settle out of court in an expeditious manner to minimize waiting and litigation fees. Otherwise, a lawsuit may be filed to seek reasonable monetary compensation given your particular situation. You may be able to recover for your pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, and other out-of-pocket expenses.

What is Negligence?

Negligence is conduct by an individual, business, or government entity that is unreasonable under the circumstances and that causes harm. It can happen in a multitude of ways: A slip and fall on a wet grocery store floor that someone forgot to mop; a rear end automobile collision caused by an impatient driver who ran a red light. Negligence may also be committed by an individual who violates behavior prohibited by statute.